Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hermana Happiness!

Do You Know Your Companion?

I am happy to announce that transfer calls have come and gone and I will be. . .WITH HERMANA ARCE!!!!! And staying right where I am!!!!!!!!!!  I could do more explanation points to show the excitement that we yelled into the phone with when we got the call, but its probably not necessary!  We will be adding an Hermana to our adventures as well!!  She is from Arruba, which made me want to sing the beach boys and then I changed it to one of my favorite´s, Soy un hijo de Dios.  Her mission is actually California, but she has been waiting for quite a while for her visa so they are sending her with us for a month until she receives it!  Hermana Arce has been called as her trainer, so being in this great trio we will be in for adventures and lots of work to do!
I feel like lots happened this week and the mind is full so I am just going to let the fingers go a runnin´.  
This week in our district-zone meeting we played a ¨how well do you know your companion¨ they asked each companion questions and we had to write down the answers for companion, then we were put in front and they asked on the spot.  It was like newlyweds, but for missionarie companions!  Hermana and I won!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment