Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's time!

All things have come together in my life for a mission.  The experiences, the blessings, and the opportunities. 
In my time to prepare to serve a full time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints my love for life and Heavenly Father has only increased.  In preparation, I was blessed and became increasingly grateful:
for the warm feeling of the sun rising in the morning always brought with beautiful colors,
to have been raised on a ranch,
for other's examples of hardwork,
for the opportunity to always improve and grow,
my family who devotes themselves to being part of a loving, unified family,
for the example of my Mother; her wisdom, patience, and unconditional love,
for siblings! The fact they are always your best friends.,
for everyday,
for a loving and supportive father,
for a caring Heavenly Father,
to always have a reason to be happy,
for dear friends
for optimisum,
for a testimony,
for adorable nieces,
for the Atonement,
and for the opportunity to serve full time as a missionary and to be on the Lord's errand.
The time has come. Tomorrow I will report to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah where I will recieve a little name tag that will have my official title of "Hermana Avery" for the next 18 months. Thank you to everyone for the things which I have learned from you, for your support, and for your enthusiasm for the next chapter of my life.  As they say in espanol, hasta la vista!  :)   




No comments:

Post a Comment